Jen's birthday

We had a fellowship night at our house that same week for our sunday school class from church. We played games, ate pizza and had a "little" cake! It wasn't technically a birthday party, but it was lots of fun. It was a great week!



Aunt Jo Ann took me out to dinner on my birthday. It was really nice. We went to Pappadeux and I ate my favorite, Salmon Yvette -yumm! They brought dessert with a candle - praline cheesecake, again, yumm!

My girls are helping me open some of my presents.Gabriella colored wrapping paper for the gift she made me and wrapped it all by herself!


This year Michael started school ON my birthday, so we ended up doing more of a birthday week. It was pretty fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad your Birthday was extra special!

Anonymous said...

Yea- new updates!! Hope your b-day was great..the girl's birthday party place looks awesome- where is that? Sad we missed the fellowship- you'll have to do it another time!