Proud Mama




Today was the day I have been waiting for since I found out I was having a girl:) Gabriella went to her first cheerleading practice today! I'm not sure she will love it the way I do, but that's okay. Michael was so sweet, he wanted to make the day as fun for her as possible so she would think it was the best. Even if Gabriella doesn't want to be a cheerleader, I can still hope Adelynn will like it. She had a lot of fun and loved watching the girls. Anyway, I am putting a video on (it is kind of long, so don't feel like you have to watch the whole thing) to show my proud moment. She could definetly use some practice! (she is on the far left in a stripe shirt facing the cheerleader behind her.)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was so cute!!! omg she has to be a cheerleader well not has to beee but i want her to! haha im so proud!!!

Anonymous said...

You are such a cute "cheerleader" mom!!