Sister times


There have been some really sweet moments with Gabriella and Adelynn lately.This one is Gabriella "reading" a book in her room to Adelynn. Notice Adelynn listening so intently. Another thing lately that has been great, is when Adelynn and I go to pick up Gabriella at school. The girls sream and squeal at each other in happiness (for now anyway) in the back seat. Adelynn is "talking" to her sister and her sister is yelling at her to BEEEE QUUIETTTTT!!! This goes on until I can't take the noise anymore and let them (Gabriella) know it is enough. Adelynn has started babling sounds that we like to believe is her attempt at talking. She says dadadadada, gagagagaga and has "said" hi dada. Of course - no mama, but I think my name is a very loud happy squeal instead. I figured out one day when Gabriella was at school that gagaga is her calling her sister. When I heard her saying this I called Gabriella's name as if she were home and Adelynn began looking around for her sister to come running in the room. Since that day we have implemented after school sister play time. Their love for each other is such an amazing and beautiful thing to watch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its so cute how much they love each other!