Heater and stolen stereo


Yesterday I went out to start the car so it would be warm when it was time to leave for school. When I opened the door - my car had been broken into and my stereo stolen! By the way the police don't do anything except take a report and give you a case number- over the phone! So while Michael took Gabriella to school I talked to the police and waited for the heater technician to arrive and check out our heater that had not yet been turned on this season. We found out that our heater is headed to its grave being 16 years old- it wouldn't even turn on. We need to buy a whole new system!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep a smile... You have a wonderful Family! We LOVE you so very much. Please call if we can help in any way.

You ALL have our thoughts & Prayers
Love Always, Your Virginia Family

Amy said...

Jenny, I'm sorry! I hate that things have been so hard lately!

Anonymous said...

Hope things are working out...

We love you all!