I want a - Trampoline? for Christmas?!











Well, call us those people. You know the ones with all the kid stuff taking up the yard! Yep we are now officially in that category! Michael's mom really wanted Gabriella to have a trampoline after how much fun she had on theirs in Virginia a few months ago, so it is their Christmas present to us. I know we will all have fun playing on it. After Michael got off work last week before Christmas, he had a friend, Britt, come over and help him put it together while Gabriella was sleeping. Of course before this could happen the yard needed to be cleaned up of all the sticks and branches left from the cutting down of the huge tree. Since Michael was working, that would be my job! I didn't mind considering it is good exercise. Especially since it was 80 degrees yesterday! The girls hung out with me outside and Adelynn got her first taste of dirt! She loved getting herself all dirty while Gabriella kept telling her "no!" No Adelynn don't eat the dirt! No Adelynn don't put dirt on yourself you'll get all dirty! Adelynn don't eat leaves. My response was Gabriella it's okay she is a baby and that is how she learns! Can't you tell the first from the second born?! So after the yard was beautiful and all the girls were clean we came inside watched a movie, ate popcorn and relaxed! Of course, Michael and I had to test it out last night before Gabriella got on it and that is when I realized it hurts my knee to jump on it - I am getting OLD! So in the morning I let Gabriella go and jump, she was pretty excited, but it makes her tired fast - woo hoo! Adelynn loves it too she scoots around in circles laughing! Thanks Nonni and Two Daddy for our fun Christmas present! We will have so much fun playing and so will you when you come in March:-D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike hope you all have as much fun as you, Kevin & Danielle had on ours growing up!

Anonymous said...

What a great gift!!! "Pierson" will have to come over and jump soon!